Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havertz really is utter shyte. How did we blow 60m on that useless streak of pi55 ?

Havertz really is utter shyte. How did we blow 60m on that useless streak of pi55 ?

Arteta out ?

It's only the Rumbelow's; not our competition.

Just hope the performance doesn't derail us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Arteta out ?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's only the Rumbelow's; not our competition.

Just hope the performance doesn't derail us.
    At least Nketiah has discovered his level. £30m to Leeds or Ipswich in the summer ?

At least Nketiah has rediscovered his level. £30m to Leeds or Ipswich in the summer ?
    Nketiah
    Havertz
    Jorginho
    Vieira
    Trossard
    Zinchenko

Utter dog **** tonight.

Ramsdale a bit unlucky imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Nketiah
    Havertz
    Jorginho
    Vieira
    Trossard
    Zinchenko

Utter dog **** tonight.

Ramsdale a bit unlucky imo
    Saliba is the absolute glue in that defence, they all look clueless without him.
    Agree on Rammers, he saves that 3rd without the deflection and the 1st doesn't given with VAR

Arteta out ?
    Meh, milk cup, who cares?

Was always going to be difficult away from home and Moyes really had them dug in and set to defend. They were well up for it and got lucky twice. I'd be willing to bet that Trossard, Eddie, Nelson, Havertz and Vieira had never played together before - it certainly looked like it.

The really bad news is that ESR is injured AGAIN - 3 weeks appazza

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Meh, milk cup, who cares?

Was always going to be difficult away from home and Moyes really had them dug in and set to defend. They were well up for it and got lucky twice. I'd be willing to bet that Trossard, Eddie, Nelson, Havertz and Vieira had never played together before - it certainly looked like it.

The really bad news is that ESR is injured AGAIN - 3 weeks appazza
    Sad news. He’s turning into another Tierney, and we all know how that ends.

Sad news. He’s turning into another Tierney, and we all know how that ends.
    Talking of left backs, inverted or otherwise, Zinchenko is a complete liability.

Havertz reminds me a bit of Bendtner, tries hard, does a lot of the right things but severely lacking in end product. The main difference is that we knew that about Havertz before spunking £67.5m. James Maddison cost Spurs £40m.

Ramsdale incredibly unlucky last night.

Can't believe Mikey risked Saka and Martinelli when the game was already lost.

Right, the captain too. I can only imagine it was about appearance money?

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Talking of left backs, inverted or otherwise, Zinchenko is a complete liability.

Havertz reminds me a bit of Bendtner, tries hard, does a lot of the right things but severely lacking in end product. The main difference is that we knew that about Havertz before spunking £67.5m. James Maddison cost Spurs £40m.

Ramsdale incredibly unlucky last night.

Can't believe Mikey risked Saka and Martinelli when the game was already lost.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right, the captain too. I can only imagine it was about appearance money?
    As soon as the 3rd went in I wanted Rice off.