Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I will never get my head around the 2nd amendment and Americans utter refusal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    America is quite unique in its approach to democracy, I think. Most countries rammed with power hungry politicians eventually end up in a quasi dictatorship with democracy really only convenient label to keep people happy.

In America, they are utterly committed to democracy but the politicians are so desperate for power that the idea of doing what is right or wrong has been completely replaced by doing what will get you elected.

This explains both the lack of any sensible gun control and Donald Trump's destruction of the Republican party imo.
    Biden appears to be advancing towards senility at an alarming rate, meanwhile Trump, we’ll, let’s not get into Trump.
    I’ve also noticed these mass killings are mainly the work of right wing, whitey nut jobs. 🤔

Nah I don’t buy this one at all. If I was in the States I’d be like yer man from tremors with my arsenal of weaponry. Yeah, yeah I get it you could show me stats saying how many fewer would die if guns were illegal. I get that I do. But balls to it I’d be voting to keep my 50 odd guns. Not having a gun would be like a bloke choosing to cut off his cock. Now imagine instead of one cock you have 50? See what I mean? We’re keeping our cocks.