Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saka and Odegaard look shagged out to me.

Saka and Odegaard look shagged out to me.

Can't see our forward line clicking until they've had a rest or a reset.

Rice looks like a bargain...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Jesus looked great hope he's not crocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Switch either ESR/Vieira for Odegaard at the weekend. Odegaard has been poor in the last 2 games and as you say, looks knackered. Saka could just do with some protection from refs

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Switch either ESR/Vieira for Odegaard at the weekend. Odegaard has been poor in the last 2 games and as you say, looks knackered. Saka could just do with some protection from refs
    Agree with that. Time to see what ESR can bring to the team.

I don't think Saka is fit. We really should be able to rest him for Saturday and next Wednesday.

One of the best things about yesterday was that we played well and won a tough game with our best two players hardly contributing.

Worth noting that Odegaard's work on leading the press early in both halves was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't think Saka is fit. We really should be able to rest him for Saturday and next Wednesday.

One of the best things about yesterday was that we played well and won a tough game with our best two players hardly contributing.

Worth noting that Odegaard's work on leading the press early in both halves was brilliant.
    Yep, his passing is way off though. Bench him and give him a rest this week.

Yep, his passing is way off though. Bench him and give him a rest this week.
    Um - didn't he just have two weeks off?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Um - didn't he just have two weeks off?
    Odegaard? No, played twice for Norway

Odegaard? No, played twice for Norway
    No, Saka. Maybe he's still injured or just not fit enough.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No, Saka. Maybe he's still injured or just not fit enough.
    I was referring to resting Ode, as you say maybe Saka is still working back to full fitness not helped by getting booted constantly!
    That said, I said to mates that we should take Saka off against Chelsea and 30 seconds later he played that superb ball to Trossard