Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lovely goal.

Also. We’re topping that group without the synergy we had with Xhaka. Hopefully that kicks in soon with his replacements. More importantly for the league than against these bucket teams in the group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Other that hopeless defending from a corner and yet another shocking keeper performance I don’t remember them creating much. Same as Lens, the energy from their home fans only works for one of the games. They’ll be easy meat for us at home. PSV away will be tougher.
    They didn't create much but then I thought we played very well. When we put our minds to it we can actually defend. Particularly without Zinchenko in the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was very interested in the reverse punch back over his own bar. He should copyright that
    How was Eddie when he came on ? He appears to be getting rinsed on Twitter ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    How was Eddie when he came on ? He appears to be getting rinsed on Twitter ?
    Honestly- he was a bit ****. Didn't really get up to speed. Trossard did.

They didn't create much but then I thought we played very well. When we put our minds to it we can actually defend. Particularly without Zinchenko in the side.
    I’ll never understand why he doesn’t just play Zinchenko in the xhaxa role? It seems such an obvious switch to fix two of our positions

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I’ll never understand why he doesn’t just play Zinchenko in the xhaxa role? It seems such an obvious switch to fix two of our positions
    I wonder if that might have happened by now if Timber was fit. But Arteta knows what he wants.

I have wondered if he has considered trying Ben White as an inverted right back.

Really good game, and a good performance. Rice and Tomiyasu were outstanding.

Raya only made two howlers
    Honestly, he has to be dropped. The bloke terrifies me

Honestly- he was a bit ****. Didn't really get up to speed. Trossard did.
    He just gave away foul after foul. Should have kept Balogun

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He just gave away foul after foul. Should have kept Balogun
    Nah - did well to cash in on him, I reckon. Picking to play for the US said a lot about him. Not pulling up many trees at Monaco either.

On September 22, he had his first start at the club, in which he missed two penalties in a 1–0 defeat against Nice.

I'd like to see Havertz play more as a 9 though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nah - did well to cash in on him, I reckon. Picking to play for the US said a lot about him. Not pulling up many trees at Monaco either.

On September 22, he had his first start at the club, in which he missed two penalties in a 1–0 defeat against Nice.

I'd like to see Havertz play more as a 9 though
    Then had a goal and assist in the next match.

Hope we get Toney or Watkins in January.