Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ramsdale has to come back in now

David Seaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The big elephant in the room is we let the World’s best keeper leave in the middle of all this mess. One who just won us silverware too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yeah, same here. Nothing against David Raya, of course, but he is a Brentford player, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    From all the evidence I've seen, I prefer Ramsdale.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Tony Adams these days
    and Merson.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, same here. Nothing against David Raya, of course, but he is a Brentford player, after all.
    he has that sad look about him.
    Almost Almuniaesque.

Tony Adams these days
    I’m fairly sure Parlour’s proving an able stand in from that squard.
    He’d be first to the ramp waving his iPhone/clutch of tenners. How times have changed.

PFA team of the season, nominated for the Yashin award, dropped. Funny old game. Very much in the Ramsdale in camp here
    Ramsdale isn't bad but he's not a top 3 goalkeeper. Not saying Raya is either... but it's an area we should be actively looking to improve in.

Two suicidal passes from Raya in 20 minutes so far against Seville.