Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not to get political

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Part of me would love to see Trump horse whipped to death. The other part of me would like to see him imprisoned.

He falls into that category of people whom I would love to see get his comeuppance almost to the point of obsession.

See also Vladimir Putin and John Mcdonnell.
    My preference is that Trump is just forced into obscurity. I'd like to see him starved of attention and I'd like to not have to listen to him about anything.

Ditto Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My preference is that Trump is just forced into obscurity. I'd like to see him starved of attention and I'd like to not have to listen to him about anything.

Ditto Corbyn.
    I found his Presidency rather amusing. Corbyn and Trudeau can properly f off

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I found his Presidency rather amusing. Corbyn and Trudeau can properly f off
    Some of it was very amusing. The end wasn't very funny. And he would be making this current situation genuinely terrifying for everyone.

Some of it was very amusing. The end wasn't very funny. And he would be making this current situation genuinely terrifying for everyone.
    I'm not entirely sure this (or Ukraine for that matter) would have happened on his watch. Just my opinion.

The Russians certainly seemed very passive whilst he was President.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm not entirely sure this (or Ukraine for that matter) would have happened on his watch. Just my opinion.

The Russians certainly seemed very passive whilst he was President.
    Hamas don't care who the President is.

THEY don't but their handlers, backers and, most importantly their financiers do. POTUS45 was the only one ordering mob-style hits on the bosses, the ringleaders; Qasem Soleimani and Jorge Toumani to name but two (men who had been considered untouchable).

They're struggling to find new, competent leadership as nobody wants to be next for the high jump.

Hamas don't care who the President is.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    THEY don't but their handlers, backers and, most importantly their financiers do. POTUS45 was the only one ordering mob-style hits on the bosses, the ringleaders; Qasem Soleimani and Jorge Toumani to name but two (men who had been considered untouchable).

They're struggling to find new, competent leadership as nobody wants to be next for the high jump.
    Now all swanning it in up Qatar in multi million pound residences.....which has barely been mentioned in all this.

They're struggling to find new, competent leadership as nobody wants to be next for the high jump.[/QUOTE]

So are we

True. Good point.

So are we [/QUOTE]
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True. Good point.

So are we
    [/QUOTE]

Sunak says 'we want you to win'......

Is it just me or does he sound like a neutral fan watching a cup final?