Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not to get political

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ‘Mistake’ That filthy old anti-Semite would be blaming the Jews for killing Jesus if he wasn’t such a godless heathen ****.

There are some foul people in politics, but Corbyn and Williamson take the ****ing biscuit.
    Feeling better?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Feeling better?
    He's right, though

‘Mistake’ That filthy old anti-Semite would be blaming the Jews for killing Jesus if he wasn’t such a godless heathen ****.

There are some foul people in politics, but Corbyn and Williamson take the ****ing biscuit.
    I don't which is the bigger relief at the moment- Corbyn not being leader of the Labour Party or Trump not being President. I am hugely grateful for both.

Feeling better?
    Slight improvement, thank you. Feels like it’s going to take a while though.

I didn’t know your other half had been so ill!

Slight improvement, thank you. Feels like it’s going to take a while though.

I didn’t know your other half had been so ill!
    Yes, pneumonia/pleurisy and a cyst on her lung. Daft bint tried to power through it, then finally went to the doctor and they sent her straight to hospital, was in for 10 days as couldn't get her infection markers to come down. Doctors said if she'd left it a couple of days later, would almost certainly not be here. Almost 5 years ago now. Her lungs were ****ed for ages after.

Yes, pneumonia/pleurisy and a cyst on her lung. Daft bint tried to power through it, then finally went to the doctor and they sent her straight to hospital, was in for 10 days as couldn't get her infection markers to come down. Doctors said if she'd left it a couple of days later, would almost certainly not be here. Almost 5 years ago now. Her lungs were ****ed for ages after.
    Thank god she got sorted. I must admit that in the small hours of Saturday morning I wondered whether I’d see Sunday..

Thank god she got sorted. I must admit that in the small hours of Saturday morning I wondered whether I’d see Sunday..
    Indeed and it all happened on her birthday, not her favourite one Anyway, glad you're on the mend. It will take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't which is the bigger relief at the moment- Corbyn not being leader of the Labour Party or Trump not being President. I am hugely grateful for both.
    I was pretty shocked that his pro-Palestinian rant at the Cenotaph didn't get more publicity, not even the Tele skewered him for it!

I'd also think that the Tories would love for him to emerge from the mist back into sight, spewing out his bile so that they could play the 'if Keir Starmer had his way in 2019 he would be serving under this man in govt' line.

At least Corbyn will never do anything again other than hurt Labour, Trump might actually get re-elected

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I was pretty shocked that his pro-Palestinian rant at the Cenotaph didn't get more publicity, not even the Tele skewered him for it!

I'd also think that the Tories would love for him to emerge from the mist back into sight, spewing out his bile so that they could play the 'if Keir Starmer had his way in 2019 he would be serving under this man in govt' line.

At least Corbyn will never do anything again other than hurt Labour, Trump might actually get re-elected
    Part of me would love to see Trump elected from prison

Corbyn is just pure poison on this issue. Utterly shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Part of me would love to see Trump elected from prison

Corbyn is just pure poison on this issue. Utterly shameless.
    Part of me would love to see Trump horse whipped to death. The other part of me would like to see him imprisoned.

He falls into that category of people whom I would love to see get his comeuppance almost to the point of obsession.

See also Vladimir Putin and John Mcdonnell.