Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: No one really make much of this Tonali (plus 39 others) gambling thing

No one really making much of this Tonali (plus 39 others) gambling thing

Will he just get a telling off as was in Italy or will he get a Toney-esque ban?
    Last edited by PSRB; 10-17-2023 at 01:08 PM. Reason: grammar error

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Will he just get a telling off as was in Italy or will he get a Toney-esque ban?
    I think it is the tip of the iceberg from the sound of it. Could get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think it is the tip of the iceberg from the sound of it. Could get interesting
    Fagioli (I think) has already got a 7 month ban.

How come the Geordies didn't smell a rat? Bit like us deciding to sell Bukayo out of the blue, as I understand it.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    How come the Geordies didn't smell a rat? Bit like us deciding to sell Bukayo out of the blue, as I understand it.
    I believe Milan made out they urgently needed to balance the books and would have to sell players (plural). Pretty much accepted Newcastle's first offer and then unsurprisingly didn't sell any one else

loooooooooool.

I believe Milan made out they urgently needed to balance the books and would have to sell players (plural). Pretty much accepted Newcastle's first offer and then unsurprisingly didn't sell any one else
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."