Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How come Spurs, who were quite **** last season,

How come Spurs, who were quite **** last season,

sell their best player, bring in some no mark manager from a farmer’s league, and go top of the league instantly.

Is it a fugging conspirass?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    sell their best player, bring in some no mark manager from a farmer’s league, and go top of the league instantly.

1. We were bloody awful against them and handed them a draw
    2. They've played and beaten the 3 bottom sides and should have never got a point against either Sheff Utd (1-0 up in the 98th minute and managed to lose) or Luton (how many chances did they miss?!!)
    3. Liverpool should have gotten a point against them

They will fall away.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    2. They've played and beaten the 3 bottom sides and should have never got a point against either Sheff Utd (1-0 up in the 98th minute and managed to lose) or Luton (how many chances did they miss?!!)

They will fall away.
    They do have a distinct advantage by not having Europe to contend with. Travel, injuries, etc.

which makes me recall--- what season was it when they played the bare minimum of 40 matches? 38 league and lost their first FA Cup and Milk Cup match? 99-00 or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I’m not sure but what’s certain is that it clearly shows up Conte for the whining skid mark that we all believed him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    They do have a distinct advantage by not having Europe to contend with. Travel, injuries, etc.

which makes me recall--- what season was it when they played the bare minimum of 40 matches? 38 league and lost their first FA Cup and Milk Cup match? 99-00 or something like that?
    Well, they're on course do it again.

They will fall away.
    That Sheffield United game still annoys me - idiot up front for United didn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That Sheffield United game still annoys me - idiot up front for United didn't help
    Oli McBurnie? He's a fecking useless, carthorse.

"Ange Ball" lol what a crock of sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m not sure but what’s certain is that it clearly shows up Conte for the whining skid mark that we all believed him to be.
    Yep, They underachieved last season by a fair way. Conte was 100% the wrong manager for them.

Well, they're on course do it again.

They are! Lost to Fulham on penalties! Crash out of the FA Cup and it will be the bare minimum 40 once again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL