Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So the AWIMB experts have embarassed themselves again

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah because I was being entirely serious there PRSB

It was more for Peter actually
    In a way, I was right. If we had done what I expected us to do we would have lost.

Well done, Arteta. Lovely to see that we can play a more cautious version of ourselves. Draw would have been ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In a way, I was right. If we had done what I expected us to do we would have lost.

Well done, Arteta. Lovely to see that we can play a more cautious version of ourselves. Draw would have been ok.
    I'd expected us to sell TP5 cos we needed the cash, but once we kept him, I had a feeling that for tough games we might start with TP5 {here it was Jorgy initially} at DM with Dec playing in GX's old role where Kai's been playing.

Keep it safe and then bring on an attacking inside-left for TP5 and drop Dec to DM later if needed.

MA's sort of admitted he was wrong to break the Saliba-Gabby partnership and the White-Ødin-Saka axis on the right. Hopefully soon, Rambo gets another chance. And hopefully Kai comes good or we try with Fab and/or ESR there.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    AM I not an expert though? Since I predicted the win?
    You did predict the win, yes.

But no, you aren’t an expert

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You did predict the win, yes.

But no, you aren’t an expert
    Wouldn't have it any other way

can't we all be friends?

Surely we're loaded nowadays, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I'd expected us to sell TP5 cos we needed the cash, but once we kept him, I had a feeling that for tough games we might start with TP5 {here it was Jorgy initially} at DM with Dec playing in GX's old role where Kai's been playing.

Keep it safe and then bring on an attacking inside-left for TP5 and drop Dec to DM later if needed.

MA's sort of admitted he was wrong to break the Saliba-Gabby partnership and the White-Ødin-Saka axis on the right. Hopefully soon, Rambo gets another chance. And hopefully Kai comes good or we try with Fab and/or ESR there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We do seem to have finally got our **** together, commercially.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We seem to be. Imagine if AW had been told to spunk this sort of cash when we had Santi-Ozil-Alexis, Kos-Per etc.

Apparently the Yanks wouldn't put any money in until the Uzbek fücked off.

All David Dein's fault, both ways. We could still beowned by a board of City-boy Gooners.