Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For all the crap officiating at the weekend.....

For all the crap officiating at the weekend.....

I thought the chap who reffed our game did a decent job. The fact he gave both pens on the pitch rather than wait for VAR to do his job was good to see.

Was watching on a buffery stream but from what I saw and on MotD he got everything right

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought the chap who reffed our game did a decent job. The fact he gave both pens on the pitch rather than wait for VAR to do his job was good to see.

Was watching on a buffery stream but from what I saw and on MotD he got everything right
    He did - although they were easy ones to give. Both brainless tackles. But also didn't seem too fussy which is nice. Simon Hooper is woeful

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He did - although they were easy ones to give. Both brainless tackles. But also didn't seem too fussy which is nice. Simon Hooper is woeful
    I really enjoyed the 2nd one. looked like something on a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

He seems to have a rather flexible approach to what is and isn't a yellow card but other than that he was fine. Must admit, live I didnt think the first one was a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He seems to have a rather flexible approach to what is and isn't a yellow card but other than that he was fine. Must admit, live I didnt think the first one was a penalty
    Eddie seems to be playing well, thank Ganpati.

I wasn't sure about the idea of playing Jesus LW with Gabby and Leo out, but it's worked. We don't get the best of Jesus there, though he's still doing the biz. But Eddie had a hand in the first as well.

That game where Kai fluffed a chance in the box - Eddie played a couple of simple balls to Gabby on the wing which was lovely link-up play. The one for Kai and the one for Ødin's goal.

Speaking of Norse Gods, Thor seems to be getting a bit uppity. He zapped a power plant and now a 12 year old kid who was playing football. In a critical condition - hope to God he recovers.