Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor Ramsdale

Poor Ramsdale

I really don't think he's done anything wrong. That said, Raya, has looked very assured and calm.

On another note, I did laugh at Ben White's yellow, lovely tap tackle

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I really don't think he's done anything wrong. That said, Raya, has looked very assured and calm.

I'm team Aaron (though I do like the look of Raya)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm team Aaron (though I do like the look of Raya)
    I'm not convinced that Raya's distribution is better than Aaron's. Also, it helps your save percentage when everything is hit straight at you. I'll hold judgement until I see Raya pull off some the saves Aaron has.

I have no sentiment for individual players. It's Arsenal not Ramsdale FC. As long as we are winning who cares. I mean I don't think the likes of Ramsdale and ESR have done much wrong but if we keep winning they can stay benched.

Brutal business this top level football.

Love Aaron as a personality but Mikel has been chasing Raya since he got the job.
    Raya now first choice imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Brutal business this top level football.

Love Aaron as a personality but Mikel has been chasing Raya since he got the job.
    Raya now first choice imo.
    Yep. Apparently, Henry said last night on CBS that MA felt Ramsdale was the keeper to get us challenging and Raya is the one to get us winning trophies.

I'm not convinced that Raya's distribution is better than Aaron's. Also, it helps your save percentage when everything is hit straight at you. I'll hold judgement until I see Raya pull off some the saves Aaron has.
    I like them both - but Ramsdale did look like the most uncoordinated keeper ever for the 1st Fulham goal. And not sure he shouldn't have saved Rashford's as well.

Nice to have them both, hopefully Ramsdale takes it professionally and works even harder.

Yes, he did. Also that, as a player, you cannot be frightened of competition when you're at a big club. Easy to say if you're Thierry Henry, I suppose ..

Yep. Apparently, Henry said last night on CBS that MA felt Ramsdale was the keeper to get us challenging and Raya is the one to get us winning trophies.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Also on CBS - Henry to Kane "You look good in red and white"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Also on CBS - Henry to Kane "You look good in red and white"

For some reason, it'd totally passed me by that spurs aren't in any form of European competition.