Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 goals, clean sheet, everyone plays well incl Kai, Seville drop pts at home vs a

4 goals, clean sheet, everyone plays well incl Kai, Seville drop pts at home vs a

club from my fave European country and the Mancs lose in heart-breaking fashion.

No injuries or suspensions, ESR and RN get their first mins of the season and combine to make the fourth and the glw cooked lovely food while I watched the footie.

All in all - Jai Shree Ganesha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    club from my fave European country and the Mancs lose in heart-breaking fashion.

No injuries or suspensions, ESR and RN get their first mins of the season and combine to make the fourth and the glw cooked lovely food while I watched the footie.

Havertz listed as worst player in an AFC shirt on BBC ratings..,. Again

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Dear God. 2-3 yeas ago that was always GX.....

Actually thought he got much better as the game went on. Started to actually look confident

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

And the great result means Bunnell and AAR won't be posting today

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And the great result means Bunnell and AAR won't be posting today
    Hello. Great result, but it's what we should be doing at home to PSV. A convincing win against Spurs is what I'm hoping for thanks.

It's all the African and Asian Arsenal fans that gauge their opinion from TikTok.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Hello. Great result, but it's what we should be doing at home to PSV. A convincing win against Spurs is what I'm hoping for thanks.
    I'll take a scrappy 98th minute winner, anything, as long as we win!

I thought he looked good. Held it up well and kept it ticking over. Looked good in the air too when pushed further up towards the end. Havertz problem is his price and wages. If he cost £30m and was on 100’000 a week people would be quite happy with his season so far.

Gabriel Jesus played nicely too; he's got his full stride back.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."