Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I reckon it's 20 years since AWIMB's heyday.

I reckon it's 20 years since AWIMB's heyday.

I remember being at Stansted going on a business trip and checking in at an internet cafe to catch up with Canary Dwarf's cousin-****ing developments

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remember being at Stansted going on a business trip and checking in at an internet cafe to catch up with Canary Dwarf's cousin-****ing developments
    Some genuinely funny stuff, the club was in a great place, happy days.

Damn social media ruining it all

Think of the deviants you ended up meeting at that time though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Think of the deviants you ended up meeting at that time though
    Yes, it will soon be 20 years since you and I first met...

Back then I used to have a hugely expensive, ridiculously obsessive hobby that took up all my time and energy. Thank God that's... D'OH!

Yes, it will soon be 20 years since you and I first met...

Back then I used to have a hugely expensive, ridiculously obsessive hobby that took up all my time and energy. Thank God that's... D'OH!
    But very rewarding at least

Speaking of 2003 and wrong 'uns. This Russell Brand charge from a night out in Soho in 2003. He's never going to be able to remember where he was or what he was doing.

I can't even remember where I was living in 2003!!

That said, I've always thought he was a weird bloke

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Speaking of 2003 and wrong 'uns. This Russell Brand charge from a night out in Soho in 2003. He's never going to be able to remember where he was or what he was doing.

I can't even remember where I was living in 2003!!

That said, I've always thought he was a weird bloke
    Russel Brand a bit rapey? No **** Sherlock. The bloke is the most obvious sex case I’ve ever seen apart from you.

has it come full circle. I will be doing this tomorrow. not sure if they still have internet cafe's though.
    I tell you what they do have. not enough seats.

Russel Brand a bit rapey? No **** Sherlock. The bloke is the most obvious sex case I’ve ever seen apart from you.
    I don't think he ever hid it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    has it come full circle. I will be doing this tomorrow. not sure if they still have internet cafe's though.
    I tell you what they do have. not enough seats.
    Deliberate ploy at all airports, to make you spend a bloody fortune in the shops.