Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: these blokes damaging Ulez cameras

these blokes damaging Ulez cameras

is there really any point?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    is there really any point?
    I guess it’s a bit like those tree dwellers and tunnellers who made a nuisance of themselves while the Wanstead underpass was being built. Anyone who can recall the endless queueing across the Hackney Marshes, only to be funnelled across Leyton High Rd knew it was going to be a blessing, accept for the unwashed, who presumably were doing it all in support of a few displaced house sparrows.
    People moan about electric cars, and I’m still holding out, but they’re happening. Far too much invested for it to be thwarted by a few petrol heads. 🤷*♀️

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I guess it’s a bit like those tree dwellers and tunnellers who made a nuisance of themselves while the Wanstead underpass was being built. Anyone who can recall the endless queueing across the Hackney Marshes, only to be funnelled across Leyton High Rd knew it was going to be a blessing, accept for the unwashed, who presumably were doing it all in support of a few displaced house sparrows.
    People moan about electric cars, and I’m still holding out, but they’re happening. Far too much invested for it to be thwarted by a few petrol heads. ��*♀️
    I do wonder what the oil producing countries and large companies have to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I do wonder what the oil producing countries and large companies have to think about it.
    The Saudi’s are already in trouble. Even their sovereign wealth funds are dwarfed by those around them and whatever revenues they can generate won’t be enough to offset their oil income collapse. They’re already in a new pissing contest with Putin over the oil price collapse.
    I’m no expert but places like Dubai have been savvy enough to diversify away from oil towards tourism and other platforms but this looks a far trickier option for the old crown Prince now he’s aware that he’ll soon need to start capping those wells.