Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn’t it just warm the soul to see United tearing themselves apart after 4 games 😁

Doesn’t it just warm the soul to see United tearing themselves apart after 4 games 😁

Absolutely marvellous stuff. I’m almost grateful to City & Klopp for snatching away their implacable sense of invincibility in their own back yard.
    Witnessing Ferguson perform doughnuts in his tanks all over the Emirates for years was a truly painful experience.
    That consoling arm around Wenger’s broken being after administering another defeat is not an image I’ll forget in a long time.
    Recent results have finally turned that tide of impending doom whenever we face them.
    These are happy days 👍

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That consoling arm around Wenger’s broken being after administering another defeat is not an image I’ll forget in a long time.
    here you go

That said, the Mike Riley-doped era Manchester United really were a sickening bunch of cheats.

It's lovely to see their fans on social media and their manager complaining of being cheated yesterday
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That said, the Mike Riley-doped era Manchester United really were a sickening bunch of cheats.
    I know...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I know...

Would VAR really have intervened in many of the incidents? They would have to send Van Nistelrooy off for the studs on Cole and you'd think they would have overturned the penalty but....

The rest of the game would happen exactly the way it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Would VAR really have intervened in many of the incidents? They would have tosend Van Nistelrooy off for the studs on Cole and you'd think they would have overturned the penalty but....

The rest of the game would happen exactly the way it did.
    a red card for horseface and not facing a penalty (that he went on to score) are pretty large contributors to an alternative outcome in this match, P.

Agreed, the ref would still not have acted on the Ferdinand DOGSO, the rotational fouling of Reyes (RIP) and G Neville's teflon-like ability to avoid a caution would still happen.

I know...

Point of order here, IUFG - I think you're meant to do that only when SOMEONE ELSE mentions the weak-chinned, Munich-loving, utter **** of a cheat.

a red card for horseface and not facing a penalty (that he went on to score) are pretty large contributors to an alternative outcome in this match, P.

Agreed, the ref would still not have acted on the Ferdinand DOGSO, the rotational fouling of Reyes (RIP) and G Neville's teflon-like ability to avoid a caution would still happen.
    You have to assume that horseface wouldn't have done what he did, it is too obvious. I am not 100% sure the penalty gets overturned....

For those of us who are and with fading memories, wasn't the horse faced c*nt non-red card in the 1st half?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Point of order here, IUFG - I think you're meant to do that only when SOMEONE ELSE mentions the weak-chinned, Munich-loving, utter **** of a cheat.
    fair enough and a gpwm, WES.

A late win against them and yet, 20 years on, I go back to this. I should get some help really...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    For those of us who are and with fading memories, wasn't the horse faced c*nt non-red card in the 1st half?
    Yes, it was. The linesman would have given it but he was almost two yards away and staring right at it so unfortunately he missed it. He did give the throw in though