Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who we getting in the CL draw?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed! I suppose our performance in the CL really put me off. The group stage is a bit boring and then we got booted out in the first knock out round for about 7 years in a row.

I know why it is important to be in it but there is a lot about that competition that I don't really like. Including Barca and Bayern.
    Please don't say that. One year, at Highbury, for the first CL game of the season, my brother said he'd really loved the music and them waving the football carpet thing in the centre circle.

Then many years later, at the new gaff, he said that the group stages bored him. 2-3 years later, we were out.

I shall not be taking it for granted and am looking forward to it.

I didn't bother to watch the draw but I see it went how it usually goes. We got two shiit teams and one sorta name team. As group stage draws goes that looks about as easy as it could be.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I didn't bother to watch the draw but I see it went how it usually goes. We got two shiit teams and one sorta name team. As group stage draws goes that looks about as easy as it could be.
    We went out once to PSV. That big lad scored from a free kick, and at one point in the second half the bloke behind me screamed, "Phuck off Henry, what have you ever done?"

I don't miss going to football

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We went out once to PSV. That big lad scored from a free kick, and at one point in the second half the bloke behind me screamed, "Phuck off Henry, what have you ever done?"

I don't miss going to football
    That was a weird one. Where Henry had a falling out with Wenger and was then out 'injured' for months, mysteriously had a comeback for this game and then out injured again. Meanwhile Togo was raping the league. Terrence was sold not long after.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM