Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who we getting in the CL draw?

Who we getting in the CL draw?

Surely Bayern with Kane going there.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can't wait for the CL to start.

With a reasonable bit of fortune here and there I think we can do very well. Though depending on if Arteta has decided to come up with some experiemental European formation for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

With a reasonable bit of fortune here and there I think we can do very well. Though depending on if Arteta has decided to come up with some experiemental European formation for it.
    3 teams I worry about - Bayern, City and Real

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

We genuinely have more teams to worry about beating us in the league cup. The CL these days is an overrated pile of wnak. Only Madrid and Bayern look like proper teams. The Prem is a super league now. All of the top 6 would fancy their chances of winning the CL. Let's be honest, only another Prem team can really stop them.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quite happy with Bayern - can't defend for one thing so there will be goals

Really don't want Bayern. They piss me off. Happy to play any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    We genuinely have more teams to worry about beating us in the league cup. The CL these days is an overrated pile of wnak. Only Madrid and Bayern look like proper teams. The Prem is a super league now. All of the top 6 would fancy their chances of winning the CL. Let's be honest, only another Prem team can really stop them.
    I can't say I have missed the competition one bit while we have been away.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I can't say I have missed the competition one bit while we have been away.
    I liked the fact that I always thought we could genuinely win the EL...and should of, twice.

We will find out after the draw which begins at 17:00.

Hope this helps.

I liked the fact that I always thought we could genuinely win the EL...and should of, twice.
    Agreed! I suppose our performance in the CL really put me off. The group stage is a bit boring and then we got booted out in the first knock out round for about 7 years in a row.

I know why it is important to be in it but there is a lot about that competition that I don't really like. Including Barca and Bayern.