Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I was watching a video earlier of all of Walcott's CL goals

I was watching a video earlier of all of Walcott's CL goals

he looked tremendous.

compilation videos are very dangerous.
    The only one I remember that was awful was Chamakh's. it was full of near chances and one game where he made a defender look awful and scored a hatrick. The defender in question was Koscielny

and when I think back of Kos all I picture is him on the floor and Bayern scoring another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he looked tremendous.

compilation videos are very dangerous.
    The only one I remember that was awful was Chamakh's. it was full of near chances and one game where he made a defender look awful and scored a hatrick. The defender in question was Koscielny

and when I think back of Kos all I picture is him on the floor and Bayern scoring another one.
    Almost like a player who scored 100 goals for us {mostly while starting wide} who was the best natural finisher at the club for a large part of his stay was actually a very decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Almost like a player who scored 100 goals for us {mostly while starting wide} who was the best natural finisher at the club for a large part of his stay was actually a very decent player.
    There's a reason he was AW's most selected player