Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trossard starts at No9

Trossard starts at No9

Thank fark for that

About time. Polish lad at left back but no Big Gabby again.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Fcuk me…… Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Fcuk me…… Pathetic
    I didn’t see it.
    Moment of Brilliance .. Or did we switch off ? 🥴

Was pure retard stuff. Saka played them clean through then Ramsdale looked pure handicapped and fell over

I don't believe we'd concede that opening goal but for Arteta breaking up all our settled partnerships around the pitch. We've been lucky the first two games so let's hope that continues in the second half.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I don't believe we'd concede that opening goal but for Arteta breaking up all our settled partnerships around the pitch. We've been lucky the first two games so let's hope that continues in the second half.
    Yup. He seems to have put all his eggs in the basket where Timber can play inverted LB, or could have covered CH for Saliba with Tommy out as happened last season.

But with Timber crocked, we're ****ed.

We need to get big Gabby back at CH, and BW at RB given his interplay with Saka and Ødin was a bit Titi-Bobby-Cashley at times.

It's too much at once, having Kai at left-8 with now the RB inverted and a normal LB. It's not getting Gabby involved enough.

He should maybe try ESR or Leo at left-8, as they can both interchange with Gabby as they've played LW in our system.

And if we need the inverted RB, then at least try KT at LB. He can play as a left CH in a back 3 - like BW did on the right last season. And like BW, he could get forward at times even with the other FB being inverted, and help Gabby out for overlaps etc.

Timber's injury coupled with Kai replacing GX has büggered things as we stand.

Given Zinny is basically a no.10 playing LB, another option would be to play Dec there. TP plays his usual role, and Dec could play as an inverted FB.

That would mean BW is back at RB and Dec - who can defend well enough when out of possession - could work on the left with Gabby and Kai.

The Timber injury is fücking everything up. He needs to deal with it, and it's idiotic, when Kai is having to learn how to play this system, to have also screwed up the BW-MØ-Saka axis on the right.

Vieira coming on in the 55fh minute? Right this is his last chance. All or nothing

Vieira coming on in the 55fh minute? Right this is his last chance. All or nothing
    I cannot quite understand what ESR’s done wrong. He looked very sharp pre season ?

Yup. He seems to have put all his eggs in the basket where Timber can play inverted LB, or could have covered CH for Saliba with Tommy out as happened last season.

But with Timber crocked, we're ****ed.

We need to get big Gabby back at CH, and BW at RB given his interplay with Saka and Ødin was a bit Titi-Bobby-Cashley at times.

It's too much at once, having Kai at left-8 with now the RB inverted and a normal LB. It's not getting Gabby involved enough.

He should maybe try ESR or Leo at left-8, as they can both interchange with Gabby as they've played LW in our system.

And if we need the inverted RB, then at least try KT at LB. He can play as a left CH in a back 3 - like BW did on the right last season. And like BW, he could get forward at times even with the other FB being inverted, and help Gabby out for overlaps etc.

Timber's injury coupled with Kai replacing GX has büggered things as we stand.

Given Zinny is basically a no.10 playing LB, another option would be to play Dec there. TP plays his usual role, and Dec could play as an inverted FB.

That would mean BW is back at RB and Dec - who can defend well enough when out of possession - could work on the left with Gabby and Kai.

The Timber injury is fücking everything up. He needs to deal with it, and it's idiotic, when Kai is having to learn how to play this system, to have also screwed up the BW-MØ-Saka axis on the right.