Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I do hope this ESR to Chelsea

I do hope this ESR to Chelsea

stuff, is just usual transfer nonsense.

I don't want him to leave as I still think he has plenty to offer and I certainly don't want him going to Chelsea!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I don't want him to leave as I still think he has plenty to offer and I certainly don't want him going to Chelsea!
    I can't see where he would fit in at the moment but I'd like to keep him. PL loan would be good (not to Chelsea)

He has to leave. He's a phenomenal player. Better than Grealish on his day but the manager isn't even going to use him as a sub half the time. He's wasting his career here. Would be gut wrenching to see him in a Chelsea shirt though.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

I'd be willing to bet serious money it's garbage. If we don't have room for him in the team this year we'd loan him out somewhere.

Selling to Chelsea would be insane. Not happening imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'd be willing to bet serious money it's garbage. If we don't have room for him in the team this year we'd loan him out somewhere.

Selling to Chelsea would be insane. Not happening imo.
    I kind of agree, but the fact remains he has slipped well down the list in Arteta's eyes. No idea why. As much as we wont want to sell to Chelsea, if we have no intention of using him and are open to selling, we might do it.

I think we may have overspent a tiny bit

If it was a choice between selling him or Gabriel, I'd sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I kind of agree, but the fact remains he has slipped well down the list in Arteta's eyes. No idea why. As much as we wont want to sell to Chelsea, if we have no intention of using him and are open to selling, we might do it.

I think we may have overspent a tiny bit

If it was a choice between selling him or Gabriel, I'd sell him.
    Looks like Balogun has gone (but with a buy back clause ) for €45m

I can see Cedric, Holding & Tavares all going.

Decent business that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Decent business that
    Not bad at all based on 1 decent season in Ligue 1

That would be good. I like Rob Holding but he definitely struggles against the better sides. Bit surprised more PL sides haven't come in for him. For 5 or 6 million he would be a great buy for a bottom half side.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That would be good. I like Rob Holding but he definitely struggles against the better sides. Bit surprised more PL sides haven't come in for me. For 5 or 6 million he would be a great buy for a bottom half side.
    You think you could do a job in the PL Peter?

Wow, your body shape must have changed quite a bit from all those years ago I met you in the Woodbine.