Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: RugbyWIMB

RugbyWIMB

Steve Borewick is looking like the terrible appointment I feared he would be. It's been a long time since England have looked so clueless and uninspiring. Ben Young's and Danny Care for **** sake. Can't wait for the World Cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Steve Borewick is looking like the terrible appointment I feared he would be. It's been a long time since England have looked so clueless and uninspiring. Ben Young's and Danny Care for **** sake. Can't wait for the World Cup!
    Said the same to LA, sort of given up on it at the minute. Terrible appointment and said so at the time. Wasn't an enormous fan of Eddie Jones but at least we were watchable.....other than for ****s and giggles

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Said the same to LA, sort of given up on it at the minute. Terrible appointment and said so at the time. Wasn't an enormous fan of Eddie Jones but at least we were watchable.....other than for ****s and giggles
    I think we all agree on this one. Looking forward to the World Cup - just not the England games. Ireland, South Africa, Scotland group in particular

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think we all agree on this one. Looking forward to the World Cup - just not the England games. Ireland, South Africa, Scotland group in particular
    The funny thing is a half decent England side probably make it to the semis with the way the draw fell but now it looks like they'll struggle against whoever they get from group C in the quarter finals. I can't see us beating Argentina so I think we qualify as group runners up.