Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That chip from Eddie

That chip from Eddie

please Arteta give up on him

Get Trossard on ta fcuk. This is ridiculous. Lunatic management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Get Trossard on ta fcuk. This is ridiculous. Lunatic management.
    More worried why Gabby is seeing so little of the ball. Granit vs KH? Eddie vs Jeez? Zinny vs Tommy? Whatever the reason, there's loads down the right but FA down the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    More worried why Gabby is seeing so little of the ball. Granit vs KH? Eddie vs Jeez? Zinny vs Tommy? Whatever the reason, there's loads down the right but FA down the left.
    Awful management altogether. He’s made the starting 11 as convoluted as possible. We’re lucky so far these fellas are proper shiiit. It’s Roy Hodgson with one foot in the grave ffs.

Well, Wrighty IS his mentor, so he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    please Arteta give up on him
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Chip aside I thought he had a good game

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Awful management altogether. He’s made the starting 11 as convoluted as possible. We’re lucky so far these fellas are proper shiiit. It’s Roy Hodgson with one foot in the grave ffs.
    Calm yourself down, AAR. He played White and Saliba at CB because they are our two best CBs. Partey at RB I'm not convinced on but we shall see.

That is hardly the most convoluted first 11 possible

Saliba is the best CB in the league, if you hadn't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Gabbys 1st touch is a thing of beauty. Everytime, instant control

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Calm yourself down, AAR. He played White and Saliba at CB because they are our two best CBs. Partey at RB I'm not convinced on but we shall see.

That is hardly the most convoluted first 11 possible

Saliba is the best CB in the league, if you hadn't noticed.
    I will be happier with White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinny across the back

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I will be happier with White - Saliba - Gabriel - Zinny across the back
    Ditto. Then we can see whether it's KH in the GX role that means Gabby's not as involved on the left. Hopefully KH can learn how to play with him. Might also help when Jesus gets back as he's more inclined to drift out left.

ESR in the left-8 would hopefully work too, cos he could switch LW with Gabby.

We know that Dec can play DM {and prob left-8 if needed.}. He looks a great signing.

But Timber's out all year and we have to accept it.

So we want the old back 4 and Dec at DM to allow Kai to learn how we want him to play in the GX role.