Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wimmins final wimb

Wimmins final wimb

Is it me or do half of these English ladettes need to lose around half a stone each from their waistlines ? Some proper units out there in the light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Is it me or do half of these English ladettes need to lose around half a stone each from their waistlines ? Some proper units out there in the light blue.
    They are English was you expecting anything else? What's with all the blondes as well?

Also I highly rate the nation of Spain's females... But this team look like a bunch of Soho dwelling butch Lesbians.

Oh and I also commend the Spanish side for not playing like a bunch of U12s. They are actually technically impressive.

Yep. Mobility vs Cloggers at this point

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep. Mobility vs Cloggers at this point
    Not very clever half-time substitutes, imo. No focal point until England came on.

As for the ref, utter garbage as she was in the semi-final. Every 50/50 to Spain, clear foul on James on edge of box and no 2nd yellow for clear booting the ball away from Purellas

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not very clever half-time substitutes, imo. No focal point until England came on.

As for the ref, utter garbage as she was in the semi-final. Every 50/50 to Spain, clear foul on James on edge of box and no 2nd yellow for clear booting the ball away from Purellas
    What absolute perversion is this? Next you'll be attending U18s friendlies clutching your typewriter.

Sort yourself out man!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What absolute perversion is this? Next you'll be attending U18s friendlies clutching your typewriter.

Sort yourself out man!
    Don't forget Athletics events.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Sort yourself out man!
    My only defence is that my girls are getting into football.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Don't forget Athletics events.
    Nothing wrong with Athletics

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nothing wrong with Athletics
    was a very bad attempt on my behalf