Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timber. Cruciate ligament damage.

Timber. Cruciate ligament damage.

35 million down the drain basically. He's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Absolute nonsense. BiL did his, returned to captain Everton & England and play in a WC.

Oh and played until he was 40

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Absolute nonsense. BiL did his, returned to captain Everton & England and play in a WC.

Maybe. I prefer to take the pessimist route so if he does have a great recovery it's a bonus.

However, plenty of players have never been the same again as history has told us.

What a shock that Bunnell took an incredibly negative, cynical to the point of being irrational view on something Arsenal related.

He's normally such a ray of sunshine in everyone's lives.

Maybe. I prefer to take the pessimist route so if he does have a great recovery it's a bonus.

However, plenty of players have never been the same again as history has told us.
    Surgery has come on miles since then.

In fact many athletes do come back stronger, primarily because the sole focus is on making the muscles balanced and more symmetrical. The downside is that it takes at least nine months to a year to be fully fit and ready to return to a 'high risk' sport like soccerball.

Fair enough. Fingers crossed.

If only someone at the club had considered insurance, eh? What a shame this multimillion pound business is being run by Mikel Arteta and two part time old dears to make the tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If only someone at the club had considered insurance, eh? What a shame this multimillion pound business is being run by Mikel Arteta and two part time old dears to make the tea.

Basically Edu on the phone.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's what I was thinking. My insurance for my shîtter Yarris gave us the money for a replacement and let me keep the fully working one I had {bar the 20 quid to get a bolt put into it.}

My home insurance gives me much better computers than the ones that broke.

So with decent insurance, we'd have got a peak Maldini and kept Timber, all for a few hundred a year.