Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: With Kane going to Bayern...

With Kane going to Bayern...

I fully expect him to be scoring 50+ a season just like Lewandowski and Haaland does seeing Kane is the greatest striker of all time and if he was at City he'd score hundreds of goals a season. :sarcasm:

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I fully expect him to be scoring 50+ a season just like Lewandowski and Haaland does seeing Kane is the greatest striker of all time and if he was at City he'd score hundreds of goals a season. :sarcasm:
    I am surprised he is going actually.
    I always thought he is a excellent player but a bit of a loser really.
    Going to Germany is an easy way out for him. He probably doesn't really want to fully go but probably his last chnace.

I'm not surprised. Stay at Spurs, win nothing and get a Prem goal scoring record (even tho Haaland will probably smash it if he stays) or go to Bayern and win a load of medals.

LOLZ. Daniel really knows how to take the piss

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/ha...3-24/cmakane23
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I had a sneaky suspicion too that he was holding out for a free transfer to The Arsenal next season too. He was a massive Arsenal fan at the end of the day.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I had a sneaky suspicion too that he was holding out for a free transfer to The Arsenal next season too. He was a massive Arsenal fan at the end of the day.
    You know what, I never knew he grew up so close. Norf London! He had to have been a Gunner. He's 30 years old now. 20 years ago Arsenal was the exciting club. TH14, Freddie, Bobby Pires, etc. Think of Spurs, a sad sorry lot. Their captain even scampered over the DMZ to the red side when he had an inking of a chance.
    I might have considered him with less animus if I had done my homework and knew this earlier.

Wait a sec, Wiki says he was at the Arsenal academy and we let him go!!!

Kane first played for a local club, Ridgeway Rovers, and joined the Arsenal youth academy when he was eight years old. He was released after one season for being "a bit chubby" and not "very athletic", according to Liam Brady who was then in charge of Arsenal's academy

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    You know what, I never knew he grew up so close. Norf London! He had to have been a Gunner. He's 30 years old now. 20 years ago Arsenal was the exciting club. TH14, Freddie, Bobby Pires, etc. Think of Spurs, a sad sorry lot. Their captain even scampered over the DMZ to the red side when he had an inking of a chance.
    I might have considered him with less animus if I had done my homework and knew this earlier.

Wait a sec, Wiki says he was at the Arsenal academy and we let him go!!!

Kane first played for a local club, Ridgeway Rovers, and joined the Arsenal youth academy when he was eight years old. He was released after one season for being "a bit chubby" and not "very athletic", according to Liam Brady who was then in charge of Arsenal's academy
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-again-5130669
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM