Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That will only serve to make City angry.

That will only serve to make City angry.

They'll spend another £500m before the windows slams closed and win the league by 15 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They'll spend another £500m before the windows slams closed and win the league by 15 points.
    That's fine Sir C, but we will win the Champions league.

I shall remind you of this when we win the quadruple. I'm actually going to the game on Saturday - there's a novelty these days

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I shall remind you of this when we win the quadruple. I'm actually going to the game on Saturday - there's a novelty these days
    Gute Fahrt la!

Gute Fahrt la!
    Danke Sir C. Bit worried it won't be like the old days. Just because it is a 12.30 kick off, people seem reluctant to get drunk before the game. I'll do my best

The final is at Wembley next year too.

Nota Bene: This lie about Arteta having played for and managed the Arsenal at Wembley twelve times and won every game; is it actually true?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That's fine Sir C, but we will win the Champions league.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The final is at Wembley next year too.

Nota Bene: This lie about Arteta having played for and managed the Arsenal at Wembley twelve times and won every game; is it actually true?
    Believe so,
    we lost that league cup final before he came as a player and Wenger was still around when we lost the league cup final in 2018

Our chairty shield winning stats must be pretty impressive. I don't really recall us losing any since the pre Wenger days. Maybe a loss to the Mancs in there somewhere.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Our chairty shield winning stats must be pretty impressive. I don't really recall us losing any since the pre Wenger days. Maybe a loss to the Mancs in there somewhere.
    Chavs in 2005. Drogba.