Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just cannot get in to the girlie World Cup, I知 afraid

I just cannot get in to the girlie World Cup, I知 afraid

I do watch the odd Arsenal ladies game on the box but anything beyond fires the imagination about as much as dragging myself along to a Ryman league fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I do watch the odd Arsenal ladies game on the box but anything beyond fires the imagination about as much as dragging myself along to a Ryman league fixture.
    Watched a bit of it - standard is definitely better but not helped by the silly kick off times. Does the Ryman league still exist?

I feel the same with the Soprano's I never watched it when it was on. and tried to watch it on sky.
    Not for me clive.

Twin peaks also I have tried to watch 3 times and always give up when it goes all weird.

Theo Thingy from Dragons Den owned Ryman, sponsored the Isthmian (amateur) League for a couple of decades plus their ancillary competitions. Has had several sponsors since he withdrew. First sponsors were Rothmans. They used to produce a thick blue football year book too.

Isthmian League has a team called Hashtag United in it

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Theo Thingy from Dragons Den owned Ryman, sponsored the Isthmian (amateur) League for a couple of decades plus their ancillary competitions. Has had several sponsors since he withdrew. First sponsors were Rothmans. They used to produce a thick blue football year book too.

Isthmian League has a team called Hashtag United in it
    Good knowledge p. Used to get the Rothmans book every year - full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I feel the same with the Soprano's I never watched it when it was on. and tried to watch it on sky.
    Not for me clive.

Twin peaks also I have tried to watch 3 times and always give up when it goes all weird.
    I couldn't get on with either of them, too. Although I might give Sopranos another chance

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Not for me clive.

Message reported to Jorge.
    Hasn稚 he watch twin peaks about 47 times ?

Hasn稚 he watch twin peaks about 47 times ?
    That explains everything.

Hasn’t he watch twin peaks about 47 times ?
    Good memory 7 - he is a bit a Lynch obsessive yes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good memory 7 - he is a bit a Lynch obsessive yes
    It's years and years since I had any sightings of him; is he still doing his angry 5th form communist schtick?