Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Saka listened and hit it with his right. Arsène knows.

Saka listened and hit it with his right. Arsène knows.

Btw, what was the starting defence? Where was Timber playing, who was LB etc?

MA talked about a And Fabio's goal. I love him. He's a leetle beet Rosicky. But I worry if he'll get enough chances.

{Also nice to see ESR back.}

I'd say his scoring % is better with his right. Keepers don't like that. They can't set themselves up for it because Saka wouldn't be 100% sure where it's going to go either. He just smashes them at the target.

Timber was LB.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I'd say his scoring % is better with his right. Keepers don't like that. They can't set themselves up for it because Saka wouldn't be 100% sure where it's going to go either. He just smashes them at the target.

Timber was LB.
    OK. I guess this is the cover for Zinny.

Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    OK. I guess this is the cover for Zinny.

Any good?
    I suspect this Timber guy will have the best agility and dribbling abiblity of any wing back we've ever had before. And he'll be a lot more than that, he wont just be a winger played at wing back. No he'll be a defender first. Expect to see a lot of him when we're under the press, dropping the shoulder and sprinting up to the half way line and launching an attack. He'll be the oppositie of say, an Eboue attacking right back, where he'll just boot it 40 yards down field and use his athleticism to get it back. This chap will be setting traps and giving us a whole new demension to our attack. I suspect he'll give us a wow factor very quickly.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Terribly harsh on Air-bway, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I suspect this Timber guy will have the best agility and dribbling abiblity of any wing back we've ever had before. And he'll be a lot more than that, he wont just be a winger played at wing back. No he'll be a defender first. Expect to see a lot of him when we're under the press, dropping the shoulder and sprinting up to the half way line and launching an attack. He'll be the oppositie of say, an Eboue attacking right back, where he'll just boot it 40 yards down field and use his athleticism to get it back. This chap will be setting traps and giving us a whole new demension to our attack. I suspect he'll give us a wow factor very quickly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Terribly harsh on Air-bway, imo.
    Eboue the Legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LFZJIm3mD0