Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
I don't think young Edward is irreplaceable in the current squad, nor would big money be needed to massively improve us by replacing him. As an example i'd say the versions of Chamakh and Togo, signed at the time Wenger signed them would hugely improve on Eddie based on how we play. Even in todays money based on inflation those players would cost around £20m. Arteta ball is crying out for a certain type of forward. We don't actually have it on paper but Jesus does excell playing that role with his back to goal sacrificing himself for the team.
Dunno about Chamak. Reckon Kai will help with hoofing it into the box late. And as you say, Jeez does far more than Marouane ever did.

The Togonator was a bit different. Titi thought he'd be as good as him and he scored 30 one season in a 4-4-2 with RVP. {Though 20% of his goals were against Derby County.} Obviously if we could get a 2006-10 Ade for £20-30m that would be tops.

But when Eddie played last year and was scoring at the start, on a Times article, the journo replied to me and said Eddie's ability to find space in the box reminded him of Gerd Muller - though not as good, obv.

I just wish we could find a way of bringing him on if we need a winner, while keeping Jeez, Saka, Gabby, Ødin and Kai {or whoever's playing there} still on the pitch.

We have options to switch players in our normal formation. We can switch to a more defensive formation. But I'm still not sure how we switch to a more attacking one.

JAI SHREE GANESHA.

���� ��❤️��