Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am not too concerned about a pre season friendly defeat.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I don't think young Edward is irreplaceable in the current squad, nor would big money be needed to massively improve us by replacing him. As an example i'd say the versions of Chamakh and Togo, signed at the time Wenger signed them would hugely improve on Eddie based on how we play. Even in todays money based on inflation those players would cost around £20m. Arteta ball is crying out for a certain type of forward. We don't actually have it on paper but Jesus does excell playing that role with his back to goal sacrificing himself for the team.
    CHAMAKH?!?!??! Never have I despised an Arsenal player more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    just because he had **** jeans?

Chamakh was a sh1t**** all right, but he was no Aaron Ramsey

He scored twice when we won 7-5 from 4-0 down.

What did Gervinho ever do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He scored twice when we won 7-5 from 4-0 down.

What did Gervinho ever do?
    I might be wrong but I thought Gervinho had a decent start to his first season. but not for long

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I might be wrong but I thought Gervinho had a decent start to his first season. but not for long
    Gervinho too was underrated. The fella knew how to get on the ball and find space. Seemed to always have about 100 ball involements a half. He always looked like he had the ability to really explode on to another higher level. His problem was once he got into dangerous positions his end product just wasn't there. He always reminded me at his best of young Terrence's first couple of months for The Arsenal. Only Gervinho just didn't kick on from that.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM