Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Please note, the game against Nurnberg is unavailable to stream for viewers in German

Please note, the game against Nurnberg is unavailable to stream for viewers in German

I was almost annoyed by that - not that I was going to pay. Then found out it is German TV for free

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was almost annoyed by that - not that I was going to pay. Then found out it is German TV for free
    Sheisshausery ?

Shameful. No wonder we can't afford any new players

Anyway, which channel, mate?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Have this German lot never seen Saka play before?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It wouldn't help them; the boy is simply TOO good.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Have this German lot never seen Saka play before?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    the boy is simply TOO good.
    Does not apply to Hein
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Does not apply to Hein
    You have to marvel at the sheer stupidity of a keeper making that kind of pass. 🤔