Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Beheadingwimb

Beheadingwimb

Just wondering if it’s worth opening a book on the first of these Saudi player acquisitions to overstep the mark.. You know it’s going to happen.
    Pogba stoning ?

They can start with Declan Rice, imo. Not even sure I fancy him anymore. I mean, where IS the bloke? Is he shy or something. Or are we just trying to save a few quid in wages?

GET ON WITH IT!

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Just wondering if it’s worth opening a book on the first of these Saudi player acquisitions to overstep the mark.. You know it’s going to happen.
    Pogba stoning ?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    They can start with Declan Rice, imo. Not even sure I fancy him anymore. I mean, where IS the bloke? Is he shy or something. Or are we just trying to save a few quid in wages?

GET ON WITH IT!
    He's on holiday until Saturday

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's on holiday until Saturday
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."