Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We are a little bit slow with the old transfer announcements.

We are a little bit slow with the old transfer announcements.

If I remember Chelsea had agreed the deal for Mudryk on a friday and he was at the stadium the next day.

I think a big deal should be made of the Rice signing, (I assume they already filmed the stuff at the emirates this past weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If I remember Chelsea had agreed the deal for Mudryk on a friday and he was at the stadium the next day.

I think a big deal should be made of the Rice signing, (I assume they already filmed the stuff at the emirates this past weekend)
    He's on holiday after a prolonged season - will be done before Sunday as we fly to America then. We announced Jorginho the same day we signed him, likewise Trossard - bit easier in January when it's midseason

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's on holiday after a prolonged season - will be done before Sunday as we fly to America then. We announced Jorginho the same day we signed him, likewise Trossard - bit easier in January when it's midseason
    He seems to be at some adidas training place. But a different adidas training place to the club

How about Mr timber?

We've had to sell our training ground to pay for him

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He seems to be at some adidas training place. But a different adidas training place to the club

How about Mr timber?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."