Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Absent friends.

I heard Twitter was all about freaks and degenerates farting sixty-seven times to the

minute; scallywags, scoundrels, swindlers and sons of bitches! As the man said.

Oh, I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I had to block one of them on Twitter as was just ruining my timeline with rants that made Corbyn look like a centrist.

Shame as always enjoyed talking football but they were just so few and far between and just made me hate going on Twitter.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ah, please pass on my best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tis himself's birthday today - thanks for the reminder
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It also looks as though "Classic Posts....to good to disappear forever" has, errr, disappeared
    Change the Threads Display Option from default of 'last day'.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Change the Threads Display Option from default of 'last day'.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here’s some names for you to ponder. Greg Mitchell. Greg Mitchell’s wife, what was she called? Librarian. RCEG. The fat Irish communist. Headgear. The other commie, wows name from Bradford. Canary Dwarf. Man Walking on Eggshells. Tony Polster. Some of these people are probably functioning members of society.
    North Bank Bird. Then there was Mrs Overmars 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    North Bank Bird. Then there was Mrs Overmars ��
    There was the very cute lass, who actually went on to do something in the media with Arsenal....Jackie? I think that was even pre this version of AWIMB
    Last edited by PSRB; 07-11-2023 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's on Twitter as well
    yeah, but I want to know what really happened.
    wink wink nudge nudge

There was the very cute lass, who actually went on to do something in the media with Arsenal....Jackie? I think that was even pre this version of AWIMB
    Blonde ? I’m sure one of the chaps went into stalk overdrive whenever she appeared. Freelancer, possibly .

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Blonde ? I’m sure one of the chaps went into stalk overdrive whenever she appeared. Freelancer, possibly .
    Freelancer! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Here’s some names for you to ponder. Greg Mitchell. Greg Mitchell’s wife, what was she called? Librarian. RCEG. The fat Irish communist. Headgear. The other commie, wows name from Bradford. Canary Dwarf. Man Walking on Eggshells. Tony Polster. Some of these people are probably functioning members of society.
    As it's the real one's birthday, Steve Williams