Saliba not gone

and Warner gone by Broad for 17th time

Most important signing of the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and Warner gone by Broad for 17th time
    Mbappe next

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Mbappe next
    I wish, that said, would he not completely destabilise the dressing room. There's also a few other issues;
    He'll go to Madrid
    We couldn't afford him if sold
    We couldn't afford his wages if he leaves next summer on a free

Apart from that.....

I've gone off him now anyway. I want "Foffie" Williams instead lol.

I wish, that said, would he not completely destabilise the dressing room. There's also a few other issues;
    He'll go to Madrid

Apart from that.....
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He'll go to Madrid

Apart from that.....
    I was thinking perhaps if Madrid do buy him they may need some funds, anyone we can take off their hands? we have a good relationship with them.

apart from that I can't figure out some sort of loan deal for him for a year and let him go to madrid later.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Most important signing of the summer.
    Given we got Saka before hand, you really could say yes. Hopefully Declan will be a Paddy V. But losing Saliba would be a nightmare.

Also, giving Saliba and Saka 4 years and the 2 Gabbies 5 years means we don't have all the renewals coming up at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Given we got Saka before hand, you really could say yes. Hopefully Declan will be a Paddy V. But losing Saliba would be a nightmare.

Also, giving Saliba and Saka 4 years and the 2 Gabbies 5 years means we don't have all the renewals coming up at the same time.
    I'd genuinely say this current Arsenal team have more chance of winning the CL than any team in our history. Tbh, only against Man City should we be seen as underdogs. If we can strike when they're off form/players aging/banned by FIFA then we could be really looking at something special.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I'd genuinely say this current Arsenal team have more chance of winning the CL than any team in our history. Tbh, only against Man City should we be seen as underdogs. If we can strike when they're off form/players aging/banned by FIFA then we could be really looking at something special.
    Even when the gods favour us, we always seem to find a way to bottle it in Europe.