Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He's Chelsea :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Never. Going. To. Get. Bored
    689K views.

Half of them via awimb
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Never. Going. To. Get. Bored
    Nope, me neither

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nope, me neither
    I promised myself I would never watch it again, but I did

I always stop it just as that jug-headed Scouse c*nt is about to dive over Sol's leg. By that point I need a lay down and some deep breathing exercises anyway.

People go on about how terrible the referee was at Old Trafford that day. That was nothing compared to the FA cup final defeat to Liverpool.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    People go on about how terrible the referee was at Old Trafford that day. That was nothing compared to the FA cup final defeat to Liverpool.
    You need to get off the crack, AAR. We may have been on the short end in the Cup final, all teams have experienced that. It happens. Referees are human and football is an imperfect game.

What happened that day at OT was on an entirely different level. From the selection of ManU's favourite cheat by the FA, to the 'kick them off the pitch because we can't play football with them' tactics by that red faced Jock c*nt to Riley and the lino blatantly cheating to that Scouse c*nt diving to win the game to the relative lack of outrage from the journos about what had happened.

Right, I feel another laydown coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You need to get off the crack, AAR. We may have been on the short end in the Cup final, all teams have experienced that. It happens. Referees are human and football is an imperfect game.

What happened that day at OT was on an entirely different level. From the selection of ManU's favourite cheat by the FA, to the 'kick them off the pitch because we can't play football with them' tactics by that red faced Jock c*nt to Riley and the lino blatantly cheating to that Scouse c*nt diving to win the game to the relative lack of outrage from the journos about what had happened.

Right, I feel another laydown coming on.
    the 2 matches aren't even close. United game was rigged, FA Cup final was just ****e refereeing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    the 2 matches aren't even close. United game was rigged, FA Cup final was just ****e refereeing.
    Twice Stephane Henchoz deliberately stopped the ball going over the line with his hand to take one for the team. They weren't even given as fouls nevermind straight red cards and stone wall penalties.

Twice Stephane Henchoz deliberately stopped the ball going over the line with his hand to take one for the team. They weren't even given as fouls nevermind straight red cards and stone wall penalties.
    Oh, the reffing was poor in that final but, as others have said, there was an agenda in that OT match.

The fact that Van Nistelrooy can stamp down on Ashley Cole in front of both the referee and the lino and not get a straight red almost defies the laws of physics, never mind the game. And that was was just ONE of the 3 or 4 red cards that should have been shown to yanited players. I'm still after all these years.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Oh, the reffing was poor in that final but, as others have said, there was an agenda in that OT match.

The fact that Van Nistelrooy can stamp down on Ashley Cole in front of both the referee and the lino and not get a straight red almost defies the laws of physics, never mind the game. And that was was just ONE of the 3 or 4 red cards that should have been shown to yanited players. I'm still after all these years.
    OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.

OK maybe I will retract the cup final being worse. But from both games the Stéphane Henchoz handball penalty not being given and a straight red card was a much worse individual call than anything that happened at Old Trafford.
    Well, if you want to focus on ****e refereeing in a Cup final AAR, who was that appalling, straight backed, scrawny little cheat who denied us 3 or 4 clear penalties and we went on to win?

Was it Lee Probert? And Hull City?