Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wobblers

Wobblers

It’s taken a day or so in this Cretan Hotel to notice it’s mostly full of Swedes. Not so much on account of the language, more, the total absence of obese bloaters, wobbling and shovelling at everything at the breakfast buffet.
    It’s as if a Time Machine has spirited me back to the early 80’s. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It’s taken a day or so in this Cretan Hotel to notice it’s mostly full of Swedes. Not so much on account of the language, more, the total absence of obese bloaters, wobbling and shovelling at everything at the breakfast buffet.
    It’s as if a Time Machine has spirited me back to the early 80’s. ��
    are they nice Swedes, 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    are they nice Swedes, 7?
    They usually get barred or refused service by the 2nd night

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They usually get barred or refused service by the 2nd night
    But they are no Finnish when it comes to drinking

But they are no Finnish when it comes to drinking
    That's what I meant, they're generally rubbish. They go mad as it's so much cheaper than home and can't handle it. Most nightclubs in ski resorts won't let Swedes in

We had to vouch for a lad we met to let him in to a club and about an hour later we went up to the bouncers and told him to throw him out as we was out of control!

are they nice Swedes, 7?
    They seem very pleasant. None of their usual alcohol indulgences or warped humour gags…, but, then again, I don’t really understand what they’re saying ?
    If only BGG was still around. 🤔

They seem very pleasant. None of their usual alcohol indulgences or warped humour gags…, but, then again, I don’t really understand what they’re saying ?
    If only BGG was still around. ��
    Whilst I appreciated Freddie on the pitch, I always had the sneaky suspicion that he was an utter c*nt off of it.

How much that is related to the Swedey bit, who knows?

Good point. Perhaps fatherhood(?) finished him off at last

If only BGG was still around. 🤔
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Whilst I appreciated Freddie on the pitch, I always had the sneaky suspicion that he was an utter c*nt off of it.

How much that is related to the Swedey bit, who knows?
    Who was that Eyetie team he scored a late 2nd against at Highbury after Dennis kept his foot over the ball on the edge of their box? He had two defenders in front on him and then a third joined them, as all the while DB10 rolled the ball backwards and forwards.

They were entranced, just staring at the ball, so didn't notice Freddie's run when Dennis flicked it into his path and Freddie finished with aplomb. Was it Juve?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Who was that Eyetie team he scored a late 2nd against at Highbury after Dennis kept his foot over the ball on the edge of their box? He had two defenders in front on him and then a third joined them, as all the while DB10 rolled the ball backwards and forwards.

They were entranced, just staring at the ball, so didn't notice Freddie's run when Dennis flicked it into his path and Freddie finished with aplomb. Was it Juve?
    Yes, it was Juve.