Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new lady signing

Our new lady signing

best looking CB partnership when Leah gets fit

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    best looking CB partnership when Leah gets fit
    I thought we weren't meant to objectify women footballers like that anymore? Or is that why you came here to post it rather than on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I thought we weren't meant to objectify women footballers like that anymore? Or is that why you came here to post it rather than on Twitter
    This is my safe space

Speaking of which, Eni Aluko on talkSport https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1673656578715574273 as I've said previously, it's nothing to do with the colour of her skin....it's because she's not very bright.

Anyway, plenty of women objectify male footballers!
    Last edited by PSRB; 06-27-2023 at 12:41 PM.

This is my safe space

Speaking of which, Eni Aluko on talkSport https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1673656578715574273 as I've said previously, it's nothing to do with the colour of her skin....it's because she's not very bright.

Anyway, plenty of women objectify male footballers!
    Thick as a submarine door 😂

Our latest signing https://twitter.com/cloe_lacasse

Fair to say that Eidevall has a type Especially if Russo signs as well

Was funny watching the champions league a few months ago and during the adverts a FIFA one came up about keeping sexism out of womens football or some nonsense. Their advert was entirely presented by that page 3 looking bird with the big arse and tits that plays for Villa. The real attention whore one. The irony didn't seem lost on them.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Was funny watching the champions league a few months ago and during the adverts a FIFA one came up about keeping sexism out of womens football or some nonsense. Their advert was entirely presented by that page 3 looking bird with the big arse and tits that plays for Villa. The real attention whore one. The irony didn't seem lost on them.
    Yes, always wears extra tight shorts... as does Leah

.... Pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    .... Pic?
    Alisha Lehmann....I can't remember how the hell you put pics on this archaic site!!

Yeah, good point. Same here.

God bless Google

Alisha Lehmann....I can't remember how the hell you put pics on this archaic site!!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."