Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cricket Summary

[QUOTE=WES;4271612]
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

More importantly - best test match I have ever seen.

Sat at my desk watching it on the phone and didn't get home until 9pm. Missus said 'late meeting?', 'no, was sat at my desk watching the cricket on my phone'
    At least you are honest, Wes. I was listening on the radio - it was pure torture. Great game though

Yes, cracking test match, it was

Did the wife buy that guff then? Anyway if that's your story you're no doubt wise to stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

More importantly - best test match I have ever seen.

Sat at my desk watching it on the phone and didn't get home until 9pm. Missus said 'late meeting?', 'no, was sat at my desk watching the cricket on my phone'
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, yes, it's women's cricket but bloody hell, the umpires have screwed England. 2 barely umpires call decisions given out, neither looked out in realtime. Handed the match to the Aussies.
    How many times have a side had a 10 wicket bowler and a double centurion and lost??

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, yes, it's women's cricket but bloody hell, the umpires have screwed England. 2 barely umpires call decisions given out, neither looked out in realtime. Handed the match to the Aussies.
    How many times have a side had a 10 wicket bowler and a double centurion and lost??
    That said. 8 wickets in an innings is pretty impressive