Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big day in the cricket, then. What are we saying? Bazball from the off & try

Big day in the cricket, then. What are we saying? Bazball from the off & try

to set Australia 250-280 in 3.5 sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    to set Australia 250-280 in 3.5 sessions?
    Don't do anything daft, there won't be any play tomorrow. Bat the day, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Don't do anything daft, there won't be any play tomorrow. Bat the day, imo
    Ah didn't look at the weather. Though looks like the worst of it goes through by early afternoon.

Still - nailed on or a draw unless we collapse this morning.

Ah didn't look at the weather. Though looks like the worst of it goes through by early afternoon.

Still - nailed on or a draw unless we collapse this morning.
    Clearly England have. What a start. Suspect we will declare at tea at this rate

Clearly England have. What a start. Suspect we will declare at tea at this rate
    280-300 ahead at tea. Prize two or three out tonight. Then we'll get some cricket in tomorrow when it's humid with dark clouds and lights on.... perfectly set for England to roll them over.

Do wish we'd stop running down to the pitch bloody Lyon. Making him look like prime Warne, FFS!!

280-300 ahead at tea. Prize two or three out tonight. Then we'll get some cricket in tomorrow when it's humid with dark clouds and lights on.... perfectly set for England to roll them over.
    I'd forgotten how much of an arse Steve Smith is. Petulant ****er

I'd forgotten how much of an arse Steve Smith is. Petulant ****er
    Do you think the Aussies just like to play the pantomime villan? Unfortunately folk like Glenn McGrath have turned out to be very likeable chaps. Yet when he was playing I thought he should be imprisoned for his unpleasantness.

Do you think the Aussies just like to play the pantomime villan? Unfortunately folk like Glenn McGrath have turned out to be very likeable chaps. Yet when he was playing I thought he should be imprisoned for his unpleasantness.
    I think it's just in Australian's make up to be despicable pricks on the sports field. I'm convinced Steve Smith is a ****er at all times, though

I think it's just in Australian's make up to be despicable pricks on the sports field. I'm convinced Steve Smith is a ****er at all times, though
    Ah *******s