Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh well we didn’t expect to be so high in the table at the beginning of

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’m starting to come around to us winning on Wednesday or whenever the game is..

Historically we have always been a side that when you completely right us off we pull off some sort of miraculous Hail Mary win.

I think the City game fits that bill.

And it’s not likely we’ve been truly awful…

We were 2 nil up at Anfield and minutes away from the 3 points.

At West Ham we could’ve easily gone in 4nil up and Saka somehow missed his penalty to put us 3-1 up later in the game.

Southampton we didn’t just come from 2 goals down we actually nearly stole it when Trossard hit the cross bar and I’m still need to see a replay of that last second penalty shout.

Don’t right us off…the players know what’s at stake and I’m sure Arteta has been saving a special pre match team talk for a game just like this.

If the players were really that bad and it was all over we would’ve lost all 3 games and we didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I’m starting to come around to us winning on Wednesday or whenever the game is..

Historically we have always been a side that when you completely right us off we pull off some sort of miraculous Hail Mary win.

I think the City game fits that bill.

And it’s not likely we’ve been truly awful…

We were 2 nil up at Anfield and minutes away from the 3 points.

At West Ham we could’ve easily gone in 4nil up and Saka somehow missed his penalty to put us 3-1 up later in the game.

Southampton we didn’t just come from 2 goals down we actually nearly stole it when Trossard hit the cross bar and I’m still need to see a replay of that last second penalty shout.

Don’t right us off…the players know what’s at stake and I’m sure Arteta has been saving a special pre match team talk for a game just like this.

If the players were really that bad and it was all over we would’ve lost all 3 games and we didn’t.
    We could beat City, then lose to Newcastle

Lol we might well do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol we might well do.
    Actually, it's all set up for Chelsea to smash us :Mudryktime:

Ain't no chance we are beating City.