Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh well we didn’t expect to be so high in the table at the beginning of

Oh well we didn’t expect to be so high in the table at the beginning of

The season etc.

Absolutely ****ing pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The season etc.

Absolutely ****ing pathetic.
    Does it really all come down to Saliba though ? We badly need a proper RB in the window. White’s been a great deputy but we have really poor cover in the middle. I’m not seeing Tomi as anything more than a decent reserve at this point, he’s far too inconsistent.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Does it really all come down to Saliba though ? We badly need a proper RB in the window. White’s been a great deputy but we have really poor cover in the middle. I’m not seeing Tomi as anything more than a decent reserve at this point, he’s far too inconsistent.
    Saliba will be a handy excuse, But I think some of the other players have been absolutely shocking the last few games. Partey,

And I am beginning to dislike Gabriel Jesus, he seems to end up on the floor most of the time. Odegaard finally woke up in the last 20 mins of the last game. And actually took a shot and scored. we should try that more often.

Saliba will be a handy excuse, But I think some of the other players have been absolutely shocking the last few games. Partey,

And I am beginning to dislike Gabriel Jesus, he seems to end up on the floor most of the time. Odegaard finally woke up in the last 20 mins of the last game. And actually took a shot and scored. we should try that more often.
    I think you're being a bit harsh. Very young team and we are well ahead of where I thought we'd be. CL football next season

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think you're being a bit harsh. Very young team and we are well ahead of where I thought we'd be. CL football next season
    of course I didn't expect to be anywhere near the top.
    However if we don't finish the job it's another flat year. I think if we don't win it this year I'll never see this team win the league again.

don't want it to be another one of those years where 'we should have' won it

I did post it during the game though

The worst thing about this year is it's going to turn out that Utd had a better season than us.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

of course I didn't expect to be anywhere near the top.
    However if we don't finish the job it's another flat year. I think if we don't win it this year I'll never see this team win the league again.

don't want it to be another one of those years where 'we should have' won it
    Some big decisions again in the summer. Clear out the last of Wenger’s retards obvs, then the far bigger issues of incoming midfielders, Patino’s development plan and whether or not to cash in on Nketiah. Balogun or Nelson ? Good point about Jesus, he’ll probably find himself rotating more than he’d planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The worst thing about this year is it's going to turn out that Utd had a better season than us.
    I can still see United missing top 4

I’m starting to come around to us winning on Wednesday or whenever the game is..

Historically we have always been a side that when you completely right us off we pull off some sort of miraculous Hail Mary win.

I think the City game fits that bill.

And it’s not likely we’ve been truly awful…

We were 2 nil up at Anfield and minutes away from the 3 points.

At West Ham we could’ve easily gone in 4nil up and Saka somehow missed his penalty to put us 3-1 up later in the game.

Southampton we didn’t just come from 2 goals down we actually nearly stole it when Trossard hit the cross bar and I’m still need to see a replay of that last second penalty shout.

Don’t right us off…the players know what’s at stake and I’m sure Arteta has been saving a special pre match team talk for a game just like this.

If the players were really that bad and it was all over we would’ve lost all 3 games and we didn’t.