Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm finding our capitulation all rather therapeutic.

I'm finding our capitulation all rather therapeutic.

No need to get nervous the day before a game. No need to be sad after a game because there were no expectations anyway. No need to constantly look at the table and run through various scenarios in my head.

Basically we have a few glorified friendly matches left (hopefully in the sunshine). Then we can all focus on winning The Ashes and some :spendsamefakhingmoney: mouth frothing (though we have improved in this area).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No need to get nervous the day before a game. No need to be sad after a game because there were no expectations anyway. No need to constantly look at the table and run through various scenarios in my head.

Basically we have a few glorified friendly matches left (hopefully in the sunshine). Then we can all focus on winning The Ashes and some :spendsamefakhingmoney: mouth frothing (though we have improved in this area).
    I used to get more annoyed when we were crap. Not sure why.

I haven't enjoyed this season as I think we knew it would at some point fall apart.

However I now think the last 2 results might be a good thing. Maybe they will carry on and make it right.

True enough I couldn’t enjoy any of our league season at all knowing we needed close to 100 points to topple the money laundering Terror State FC. The UEFA cup campaign was much more enjoyable to watch despite never get out of 2nd gear in any match.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I used to get more annoyed when we were crap. Not sure why.

I haven't enjoyed this season as I think we knew it would at some point fall apart.

However I now think the last 2 results might be a good thing. Maybe they will carry on and make it right.
    I think that Arteta and KSE are going to take us back to the very top. But that realistically it will take 2 or 3 more seasons to fine tune.