Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You do have to laugh at the Chelski fans starting to call for Boehly

You do have to laugh at the Chelski fans starting to call for Boehly

"Clearlake Capital And Todd Bohley will destroy all the things Roman built if we let them be our owner for the next 10 years

we need a new owner and force them to sell them club."

Spolit brats. They were barely a UEFA cup team before the Russian/Jewish gangster used them as a money laundering vehicle. It's not as if the Yank clown hasn't backed them.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    "Clearlake Capital And Todd Bohley will destroy all the things Roman built if we let them be our owner for the next 10 years

Spolit brats. They were barely a UEFA cup team before the Russian/Jewish gangster used them as a money laundering vehicle. It's not as if the Yank clown hasn't backed them.
    They're a tin pot club, fur coat and no knickers. I will delight in every **** up they ever make

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post

Amusingly, Drogba is claiming that under Abramovich the club had 'class'.

Using stolen money to employ Mourinho to buy trophies? Proper class, that.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They're a tin pot club, fur coat and no knickers. I will delight in every **** up they ever make
    I never understood why fur coat and no knickers was a term of abuse. Though I might have been influenced in this by seeing a Peter Greenaway film at a young age

Real Madrid were 6-4 last night.

A very early Christmas present.

Quite like watching them now. Less divey and a bit more soul to them now thanks to the younger players.

Just one thing about Chelsea…that Pulisic chap is only 24 years and I won’t mind nabbing him in the summer.

Always liked him and he can play anywhere up front…as a winger, in the middle, as a no10, as an out and out 9, as a 2nd striker. If we could get him cheap like for £20m to £25m max I’d go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Amusingly, Drogba is claiming that under Abramovich the club had 'class'.
    Oh, he's right about that.

Third class.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”