Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Realy hope city drop some points soon

Realy hope city drop some points soon

every weekend is a stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I've got a horrible feeling they're going to win the rest of their league games.

Our only hope is that they get distracted by the CL

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got a horrible feeling they're going to win the rest of their league games.

and maybe a good FA cup run will always have them behind us.

Then again maybe it's better if they win games so we have to keep winning.

oh and we shoudn't worry apparently a lot of rival team fans thing it's fixed that we are going to win it

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Yeah you just can't enjoy this season despite how well we're playing knowing that the fake oil cheating club is breathing down our necks. Back in the glory days you'd have a bottle of champagne bought sitting ready to go in the fridge knowing we're on the verge of cracking Sir Alex. You just know we're going to lose out to the financially doped City by a point or 2 despite VAR cheating us of 5 points and then low and behold next season City will be docked 20 points for the start of that season, not this one.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

We have to hope Klopp see it our way at the weekend. Surely he must want some revenge over being cheated out of a title or two by the financially doped team. For the good of football surely he'll send out a reserve team and do us all a favour? Actually that might improve them this season.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

We will lose it by a point....unless we beat Liverpool

I don't trust that Kraut with his giant tombstone choppers to do anything logical.