Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On Wednesday, it would be lovely if we could

On Wednesday, it would be lovely if we could

1. Not be at least 3 down by half-time
    2. Keep 11 players on the pitch
    3. Have no VAR nonsense....unless it's to our benefit
    4. WIN
    Last edited by PSRB; 02-13-2023 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    1. Not be at least 3 down by half-time
    2. Keep 11 players on the pitch
    3. Have no VAR nonsense....unless it's to our benefit
    4. WIN
    5. Win the league
    6. Win the EL
    7. Sign Jude Bellingham in the summer

I may have got slightly carried away here...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    5. Win the league
    6. Win the EL
    7. Sign Jude Bellingham in the summer

I may have got slightly carried away here...
    5 and 6 are feasible imo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    5 and 6 are feasible imo
    It's an interesting one - player power versus club power.

What do Dortmund do if we offer 100mil, Liverpool offer 120mil but Bellingham says I want to go to Arsenal?

It's an interesting one - player power versus club power.

What do Dortmund do if we offer 100mil, Liverpool offer 120mil but Bellingham says I want to go to Arsenal?

See Shakhtar Donetsk and Mudryk for that (of course, each case can be different)

See Shakhtar Donetsk and Mudryk for that (of course, each case can be different)
    Can't see FSG stumping up €120m when they're trying to offload Liverpool, especially if they're not in CL.

I reckon he'll end up at Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Can't see FSG stumping up €120m when they're trying to offload Liverpool, especially if they're not in CL.

I reckon he'll end up at Madrid
    I think you are probably right - wouldn't rule out United though if this Qatari thing goes through

Yes, they're all different and I think Bellingham is in a much stronger position than Mudryk and clearly could have a much better feel for where he wants to end up in English football.

Ultimately he would only force a move to us through if he was driven by being in London, us being champions and being part of what Arteta is building. Otherwise I think he ends up at ManU, sadly.

City - no chance with their potential legal troubles
    Liverpool - not if they aren't in the CL and are up for sale
    Tottenham - on the list for comic effect

Yes, they're all different and I think Bellingham is in a much stronger position than Mudryk and clearly could have a much better feel for where he wants to end up in English football.

Ultimately he would only force a move to us through if he was driven by being in London, us being champions and being part of what Arteta is building. Otherwise I think he ends up at ManU, sadly.

Made me laugh, Wes

He's from the Midlands, I think, so he (and importantly, his dad) are just as likely to despise us as anything.

I understand we, alongside Manchester United, were interested when he was ready to leave Birmingham City but he chose BVB.

Fairplay to him.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."