Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Weird stuff in the news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They still think she’s in the river

I suppose this isn’t a surprise…these days they’re more used to attending Pride marches and doing macarenas so this is way beyond them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They still think she’s in the river

I suppose this isn’t a surprise…these days they’re more used to attending Pride marches and doing macarenas so this is way beyond them.
    Even the sonar chap pointed out that the river is incredibly slow-moving and there's been no significant rain. All very odd

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Even the sonar chap pointed out that the river is incredibly slow-moving and there's been no significant rain. All very odd
    It's the husband or his friend, Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's the husband or his friend, Emma.
    Feck me, we have all sorts coming out of the woodwork now we're winning a few games. Welcome back Rich, how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Feck me, we have all sorts coming out of the woodwork now we're winning a few games. Welcome back Rich, how are you?
    Rumours of AWIMB's demise have been greatly exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    All good, thanks. Trust the same is true for you. Have moved back to the coast now with a kid and another on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    All good, thanks. Trust the same is true for you. Have moved back to the coast now with a kid and another on the way.
    How's the doctoring these days?