Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Seen enough of Mudyk to know

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    He was the best player on the pitch that match despite only coming on as a sub in the second half. Still, the quality of both teams was proper shiit apart from Mudryk. And even at that it would be easy to look good aginast a high line playing liverpool with a near 40 year old James Milner at right back.

Gakpo looks absoultely atrocious. I said it at the time when he played against us in the UEFA cup. He's a nothing player. Just a tall lad played on the wing, nothing more. You can certainly see why Mudryk is costing double.

Anyway on Mudryk, fcuk him. The more we read about the deal he ended up at Chelsea because he didn't push for the Arsenal transfer.
    Yep. He’s going to be decent. I think we knew that from the bids we were submitting. Its always harder for the club with the opening offer. Host club will invariably reject it and any other interested parties get a steer on where they need to be. Ultimately, it was easy for Chelsea as they knew what they had to beat and act quickly.
    The alternative option is to agree to everything from the off but that’s not really the Arsenal way.
    In retrospect, we lost out but it would have probably derailed Martinelli & ESR, who we’d all like to see develop at the club. Trossard is probably a better fit in the circumstances anyway. Back in November I doubt Brighton would have entertained many offers below 45-50m for him.
    Onwards
    Onwards

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep. He’s going to be decent. I think we knew that from the bids we were submitting. Its always harder for the club with the opening offer. Host club will invariably reject it and any other interested parties get a steer on where they need to be. Ultimately, it was easy for Chelsea as they knew what they had to beat and act quickly.
    The alternative option is to agree to everything from the off but that’s not really the Arsenal way.
    In retrospect, we lost out but it would have probably derailed Martinelli & ESR, who we’d all like to see develop at the club. Trossard is probably a better fit in the circumstances anyway. Back in November I doubt Brighton would have entertained many offers below 45-50m for him.
    Onwards
    Onwards
    Hold on 7s, I thought he was a rip off merchant and a prospect at best who had only played in a really ****e Ukrainian league?