Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Where is the harm in going after Zaha ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Mudryk remains a prospect at best. No experience at this level on a weekly basis. Will need time to develop. He’s a longer term investment, not what’s needed between now and May.
    Zaha is on 120k a week at Palace. Only 20k more than Eddie. He’s also in no position at this stage to demand huge numbers either.
    Martinelli & ESR are here for the long term hopefully. There’s no threat from Zaha in interrupting that progress, there could be from Mudryk.

The club needs a bolster solution with proven talent to support any injury crisis. We may get lucky from a prospect but we have enough of those anyway.
    I’m fairly sure ESR would look like Cruyff in that Ukrainian league too.
    Regardless of what we think of the Ukrainian chappie or Zaha, I'm not convinced Zaha would come to Arsenal to be a substitute and I'm not convinced Edu would pay him the wages he would want in order to be a substitute.

And we have no example of Arteta and Edu wanting proven players on high wages to provide us with depth.

You would like to think Edu and Vieira have already discussed Zaha at length.

So that’s either a negative or positive lol.

While we’re picking names…can we give Josh Windass a go?

Ought to be a good laugh for a few months imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    You would like to think Edu and Vieira have already discussed Zaha at length.

So that’s either a negative or positive lol.

While we’re picking names…can we give Josh Windass a go?

Ought to be a good laugh for a few months imo
    Son of Dean.

TV likes to big up a 'giant killing' but Newcastle had made nine changes.